CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAKFAST QUINOA
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- .5 cup(s) quinoa Raw
- 1.25 cup(s) Almond milk
- .5 cup(s) Water
- 1 dash(es) Sea salt
- .5 slice(s) banana
- .5 whole(s) banana
- 2 teaspoon(s) Honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cocoa powder
- .5 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- Bring 1/2 cup of quinoa, 1/2 cup water, 1 cup almond milk, and dash of sea salt to a boil in a small pot.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook stirring occasionally until all the liquid has been absorbed (about 10 minutes).
- Remove quinoa from stove and transfer to a bowl.
- Mix in the mashed banana, cocoa powder, vanilla, and honey. Stir until evenly combined.
- Pour the remaining 1/4 cup of almond milk over quinoa, garnish with banana slices and mint (if desired), and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ldkoster and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note