Chocolate Banana Bites
If you're craving something sweet, try Chocolate Banana Bites. These freezer treats are delightful frozen or thawed.
More From Health
Freeze: 2 Hours
- Calories: 148
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 3mg
- Calcium: 11mg
- 1/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small banana, peeled and cut into 6 slices
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped almonds, toasted
- 1. Microwave chocolate and oil in a large microwave-safe bowl on high, stirring every 15 seconds, until smooth (about 1 minute).
- 2. Add the banana slices and roll until well-coated. Transfer to wax-paper-lined plate and sprinkle the almonds on top. Freeze until solid (about 2 hours).
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note