Chocolate and Berries Yogurt Dessert (Betty Crocker)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) pouch Betty Crocker double chocolate chip cookie mix 1lb 1.5oz
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 16 ounce(s) Yoplait Whips raspberry mist yogurt (4 containers)
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream whipped
- 2 tablespoon(s) hot fudge topping
- 1 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg untilsoft dough forms.
- On greased cookie sheet, drop dough by tablespoonfuls to make 6 cookies. Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, press remaining dough in bottom and 1 inch up sides of springform pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, fold 1/2 cup raspberries into yogurt; spread evenly over crust. Crumble cookies; sprinkle over yogurt mixture. Carefully spread whipped cream evenly over cookie crumbs. Freeze 4 to 5 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon fudge topping over dessert. Top with blueberries and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Store in freezer
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1feistymama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate and Berries Yogurt Dessert (Betty Crocker) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts