Made these for my nieces bridal shower, they where a huge hit and very easy to make.
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14-oz.) package sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 24 whole unblanched almonds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate morsels
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients. Drop dough by lightly greased tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Press an almond into top of each cookie.
- 2. Bake at 350º for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 3. Microwave 1/2 cup chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute and 15 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals and at end. Transfer to a 1-qt. zip-top plastic freezer bag; cut a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag. Pipe melted chocolate over cooled cookies by gently squeezing bag.
For easy cleanup, put wax paper under the wire rack to catch the excess chocolate as you drizzle it on the cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note