Chocolate Almond Pumpkin Bread
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 2/3 cup(s) sifted flower
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) Salad oil
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup(s) bittersweet chocolate bits
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350. Oil a 9x5 loaf pan. Line pan with aluminum foil & oil the foil.
- Combine: suger, baking powder baking soda,salt, pumpkin pie spice,& flour in a large mixing bowl.
- Add: water, eggs, salad oil & pumpkin & beat well until thoroughly combined & smooth.
- Stir in chocolate bits & chopped almonds.
- Turn mixtue into loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 1 hr. & 15 mins.
- Let cool in pan. Remove & chill. Serve with cream cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rrtrigger and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes