Chocolate Almond Pumpkin Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 2/3 cup(s) sifted flower
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) Salad oil
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup(s) bittersweet chocolate bits
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350. Oil a 9x5 loaf pan. Line pan with aluminum foil & oil the foil.
- Combine: suger, baking powder baking soda,salt, pumpkin pie spice,& flour in a large mixing bowl.
- Add: water, eggs, salad oil & pumpkin & beat well until thoroughly combined & smooth.
- Stir in chocolate bits & chopped almonds.
- Turn mixtue into loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 1 hr. & 15 mins.
- Let cool in pan. Remove & chill. Serve with cream cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rrtrigger and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note