Decadent Chocolate-Almond Fondue can be whipped up in one pot. Once ready, dunk your favorite chocolate vehicles, from pound cake to marshmallows and more, into the almond liqueur-laced fondue.
More From Coastal Living
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons almond liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dippers: strawberries, artisan marshmallows, cubed pound cake, apple slices
- 1. Combine chocolate and condensed milk in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat; stir in liqueur and salt.
- 2. Keep warm in a fondue pot, heated over a candle. (Canned fuel will be too hot.) Serve with dippers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note