1. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Spread oats on a baking
sheet and bake until the oats are lightly toasted,
about 10 minutes.
2. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the almonds and
coconut; toss to combine.
3. Combine chocolate bar, almond butter, honey,
coconut oil, vanilla and sea salt in a small
saucepan. Heat over medium-low, stirring
frequently, until the mixture bubbles lightly, 2 to 5
4. Immediately pour the chocolate/almond butter
mixture over the dry ingredients and mix with
a spoon or spatula until no dry spots remain.
Transfer to a pan with side rims and press the
mixture down firmly to make an even layer.
5. Refrigerate until firm and cut into bars. Enjoy!
(Keep stored in the fridge.
Serving size: Divide into 12 rows, each made of 8 pieces.
Go to full version of