- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
- 48 whole blanched almonds
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes or until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate morsels. Shape into 1-inch balls, and place on ungreased baking sheets. Press an almond in the center of each cookie.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts