More From Southern Living
Bake: 17 Minutes
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-oz.) package milk chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- Beat brown sugar and mayonnaise at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to mayonnaise mixture, beating until blended.
- Press dough into an ungreased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Place pan on a wire rack. Sprinkle chocolate morsels over warm cookie. Let stand 5 minutes; spread chocolate evenly over top. Sprinkle with almonds. Cool in pan on a wire rack 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until completely cool. Cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note