- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-oz.) package milk chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
How to Make It
Beat brown sugar and mayonnaise at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg and vanilla, beating until blended.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to mayonnaise mixture, beating until blended.
Press dough into an ungreased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Place pan on a wire rack. Sprinkle chocolate morsels over warm cookie. Let stand 5 minutes; spread chocolate evenly over top. Sprinkle with almonds. Cool in pan on a wire rack 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until completely cool. Cut into squares.