Chocolat macaroons from J. Meunier
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) eagle brand
- 5 1/2 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated orange rind
- 1/3 cup(s) ground almonds (optional)
- 1 cup(s) semi sweet chocolat chips
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Preheat oven at 180C (375F)
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt 1 cup chocolat chips.
- remove from heat and stir in eagle brand.
- Combine ingrediens .
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a greased floured baking sheet
- Garnish with blanched almonds before baking.
- bake 8-10 min or until lightly browned.
- remove from baking sheet at once and cool on rack
- store loosely covered at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by momcooking and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolat macaroons from J. Meunier Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts