- 36 round, buttery crackers, divided
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large banana, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- Spread 18 crackers evenly with peanut butter; top evenly with banana slices, if desired. Cover with remaining crackers.
- Place chocolate morsels in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal. Submerge in hot water until chocolate melts. Snip a tiny hole in 1 cornerof bag, and drizzle over snacks. Cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note