1. Mix Butter and Sugar until creamy texture is acquired.
2. Add Cocoa/Chocolate drink powder to the mixture
3. Fold in Wheat flour into the mixture gently with finger tips. A powdery mixture is obtained
4. Add milk into the mixture slowly and make a dough.
5. Toss the chopped nuts into the dough and fold them in.
Make 6 balls and press them to make disc shaped cookies.
Place the cookies on a greased baking tray or cookie sheet.
Leave 1 cm space between each cookie. Make cuts on the top surface of cookies before baking.
Baking : Bake at 180C for 25 mins.
Note: Leave the cookies aside after baking so that they can dry. Outer layer becomes crisp whereas the inner part remains chewy.
Go to full version of