Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Wheat Flour
- 7 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) Sweetened Cocoa (or) Chocolate drink powder
- 1 cup(s) Sugar Powdered
- 1/2 cup(s) Nuts ( Cashews, Almonds, Walnuts ) Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1. Mix Butter and Sugar until creamy texture is acquired.
- 2. Add Cocoa/Chocolate drink powder to the mixture
- 3. Fold in Wheat flour into the mixture gently with finger tips. A powdery mixture is obtained
- 4. Add milk into the mixture slowly and make a dough.
- 5. Toss the chopped nuts into the dough and fold them in.
- Make 6 balls and press them to make disc shaped cookies.
- Place the cookies on a greased baking tray or cookie sheet.
- Leave 1 cm space between each cookie. Make cuts on the top surface of cookies before baking.
- Baking : Bake at 180C for 25 mins.
- Note: Leave the cookies aside after baking so that they can dry. Outer layer becomes crisp whereas the inner part remains chewy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Priyansha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note