A quick and easy way to create your own creepy crawlers
1. Flatten each caramel into a circle between 2 sheets of waxed paper.
2. Place 3 pieces of licorice on each side of 12 of the caramel circles for legs. Top with remaining caramel circles and press closed.
3. Melt chocolate in a small bowl in microwave for 60 seconds, stirring halfway through, until smooth.
4. With a butter knife, spread the top of each bug with chocolate to cover.
5. Decorate with sliced almonds for wings and red hots for eyes, or let kids use any Halloween candy you have on hand.
Go to Full Version of