choclate cherry sqs.
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) pkd. lite brn. sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) cold stick butter
- 1 8 oz. package(s) cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) cocoa
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) maras. cherries
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts
- combine flour,brn.sugar,cold butter (cut into chunks) in lg. mixing bowl on low to form fine crumbs.stir in nuts .(optinal) reserve 1/3 cup for top . press rest crumb mix into 9 in. sq. pan ,bake @350 for 10 mins.or until lightly brn. MEANWHILE combine crm. cheese,sugar,cocoa,milk,egg, & vannila in small mixing bowl ,beat low til smooth. fold in cherries (chopped cherries) pour mixture over warm crust. sprinkle remaing crumb nix on top.continue baking at 350 for 35 mins. or til lightly brn.& filling set. cool well, cut into bite size pieces.refrigerate in airtight container .yeild about 3 doz. sqs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bialec55 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
choclate cherry sqs. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes