Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt (optional)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 stick(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup(s) oats
- 2 cup(s) semi-sweet chcolate morsels
- 1 cup(s) nuts coursely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats, morsels and nuts; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 - 10 minutes for chewy cookes, or 12 - 13 minutes for crispy cookies.
- Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaM4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies