Love this recipe! Everyone loves these eggs and always ask that I bring them. I kick it up a little by doubling the dry mustard, stuffing a green olive in each egg, and then sprinkling paprika on them. They go FAST!
Chive-Tarragon Deviled Eggs
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 dozen large eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Garnishes: chopped fresh chives, fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks. Mash egg yolks; stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, hot sauce, and next 4 ingredients. Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note