Chive 'n' Onion Potato Chips
More From Southern Living
Bake: 22 Minutes
- 1 (26-oz.) bag frozen potato oven chips
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Divide 1 (26-oz.) bag frozen potato oven chips between 2 lightly greased jelly-roll pans, spreading chips in single layers in pans. Sprinkle potatoes evenly with 2 Tbsp. dried chives, 1 tsp. onion powder, 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, and, if desired, 1/4 tsp. salt. Bake at 450° for 20 to 22 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and crisp.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ore-Ida Oven Chips (Crispy, Battered, Skin-On Potato Slices).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chive 'n' Onion Potato Chips Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This