Chive 'n' Cheddar Drop Biscuits
- 3 cups biscuit and baking mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine milk and sour cream; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet; brush with butter. Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This