- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture, and pour in cream. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Using hands, knead dough lightly 3 or 4 times. Gently knead in chives.
- 2. Form dough into a 10-inch log; cut log into 8 slices. Flatten each slice into a 2-inch round. Brush rounds with melted butter; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note