Chipotle Turkey Club
Make it a meal: Serve the sandwich with arugula tossed with sliced red onion, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Recipe by Kate Merker and Sara Quessenberry, October 2010; from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/chipotle-turkey-club-00000000041910/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 pinch(s) chipotle chile powder
- 2 slice(s) multigrain bread
- 2 ounce(s) thinly sliced roasted turkey
- 1 ounce(s) Cheddar, sliced
- 2 slice(s) cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup(s) sprouts
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and chili powder.
- 2. Spread the mixture on the bread and form sandwiches with the turkey, Cheddar, bacon, and sprouts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note