1. Rinse, core, and quarter tomatoes.
2. Rinse chilies; discard seeds and veins.
3. In batches, smoothly purée tomatoes, celery, and chilies to taste in a blender or food processor. As batches are puréed, rub mixture through a fine strainer into a bowl. Add lemon juice, Worcestershire, and salt to taste.
4. Line a large strainer with 1 layer of cheesecloth or a muslin towel. Set strainer over a large bowl and pour tomato mixture, a portion at a time, into cloth. Let drain, stirring occasionally. Transfer the juice to another container if it reaches the strainer bottom. Draw edges of cloth together and twist to extract as much moisture as possible.
5. Cover and chill liquid. Stir before serving. Refrigerate up to 3 days. To store longer, freeze in ice cube trays, then release cubes and store in a plastic freezer bag in the freezer up to 1 year.
Nutrtitional analysis per cup.