Chipotle Tenderloin Bruschetta
Prep: 20 min., Bake: 30 min., Stand: 10 min., Cook: 2 min.
Yield: Makes 24 appetizer servings
- 1/4 cup steak & chop marinade with garlic & cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds beef tenderloin
- 1/4 cup butter
- 24 (1/2-inch-thick) slices French bread, toasted
- Toppings: fresh cilantro sprigs, shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, crumbled queso fresco, sliced jalapeño peppers
- 1. Stir together marinade and chipotle chile in a small bowl. Place tenderloin in a 9-inch square pan.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Pour marinade mixture evenly over tenderloin, and bake 10 more minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Remove from oven; place beef on a platter, and cover. Let stand 10 minutes; cut into thin slices.
- 3. Melt butter in same pan over medium heat, and cook 2 minutes, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of pan. Add tenderloin and any accumulated juices to pan; toss to coat. Arrange meat mixture evenly on bread slices, and top with desired toppings.
- CHIPOTLE BEEF BRUSCHETTA: Substitute 1 (1 1/2-pound) eye-of-round roast for tenderloin. Prepare recipe as directed, baking roast 20 minutes. Pour marinade over roast, and bake 20 more minutes. Proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers