Chipotle Sweet Potatoes
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 271
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 327mg
- 4 pounds sweet potatoes (about 4 large)
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chilies (about 1 1/2 chilies) in adobo sauce, plus 2 Tbsp. sauce
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Prick potatoes all over with a fork and bake until very soft, 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes. Let cool. Lower oven temperature to 350ºF.
- 2. Cut potatoes in half crosswise and scoop out flesh. In a food processor, puree potato flesh with chilies, sauce, butter and salt. Spread into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- 3. Bake uncovered until hot, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This