Chipotle Sweet Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 3 Large sweet potatoes peeled, cut in 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup(s) balsamic vinaigrette divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) cilantro minced, fresh
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 chipotle peeper in adobo sauced minced
- Place sweet potatoes in two greased 15" x 10" x 1" baking pans.
- Drizzle with 1/2 cup vinaigrette and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- Cool slightly; transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients with the cilantro, honey and peppers. Pour over potatoes and gently stir to coat.
- 3/4 cup = 168 calories, 5g fat, 0 cholesteral, 357 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tamisueyou1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note