Use this sauce on roasted or grilled pork or chicken. Set aside half of the sauce for serving, and brush the rest on during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
More From Southern Living
Total: 35 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup Strawberry-Lemonade Jam
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and minced chipotle pepper; sauté 3 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, Strawberry-Lemonade Jam, orange juice, vinegar, and salt. Bring mixture to a boil, and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until liquid is thick and syrupy. Process mixture in a blender until smooth. Cool 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This