Chipotle Shrimp Tacos from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground chipotle chile powder
- 32 large shrimp, peeled & deveined (abt. 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 8 (6 inch) white corn tortillas
- 2 cup(s) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled cut into 16 slices
- 3/4 cup(s) salsa verde
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; add shrimp, tossing to coat.
- 2. Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture to pan; cook 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from heat.
- 3. Heat tortillas in microwave according to package directions. Place 2 tortillas on each of 4 plates; arrange 4 shrimp on each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup lettuce, 2 avocado slices and 1 1/2 tablespoons salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chipotle Shrimp Tacos from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes