Chipotle Shrimp Cocktail
A bit of zing is added to Chipotle Shrimp Cocktail thanks to the chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce that's added to this appetizer.
More From Southern Living
Total: 12 Hours, 20 Minutes
- 1 large red onion
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper
- 1 medium-size yellow bell pepper
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined, large cooked shrimp with tails
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 to 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1. Cut onion and bell peppers into thin strips; layer with shrimp in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag.
- 2. Whisk together ketchup and next 5 ingredients; pour over shrimp mixture. Seal and chill 12 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Serve using a slotted spoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note