- 2 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast, trimmed
- 1 14-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 7-oz. can chipotle sauce
- 1 4-oz. can diced green chiles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups beef broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 to 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- Garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, sliced black olives, chopped tomato
How to Make It
Place roast in a slow cooker. Top with remaining ingredients except tortillas and garnish. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours. With 2 forks, shred roast in slow cooker; stir well.
Spoon into warmed tortillas; add desired garnishes.
101 Slow-Cooker Recipes