Chipotle Seasoned Chicken Tacos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 package(s) zesty taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) chipotle pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 12 taco shells
- lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, shredded cheese
- Het oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground chicken; cook, stirring often, for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Stir in taco seasoning, chipotle pepper sauce and water. Simmer 5 minutes and/or cook to an internal temperature of 170 degrees F. Warm shells according to package directions. Fill with chicken, ten top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced avocado and shredded cheddar cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note