Chipotle scalloped sweet potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chipotle pepper in adobo Chopped
- 3 Medium sweet potatoes Peeled & thinly sliced 1/8 inch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Whisk together heavy cream and chipotle until smooth.
- In a 9x9 casserole dish, arrange the potatoes in even layers. Drizzle with 3 Tbl of the cream mixture & season with salt and pepper. Repeat with the remaining potatoes, cream, and salt & pepper to form 10 layers.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, remove cover and continue baking for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the cream has absorbed and the potatoes are cooked through and the top is brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chipotle scalloped sweet potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles