Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) white rice
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 whole(s) lime juice of
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- Stir fry rice in oil in large frying pan until it becomes translucent
- Add water
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Turn off fire and allow to steam for 30 minutes, no peeking
- Stir in salt, lime juice and cilantro.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Julie93304 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chipotle Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables