- 1 cup(s) long grain rice uncooked
- 2 cup(s) low fat low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) chipotle chili canned in adobo sauce
- Combine 1 cup long-grain rice and 2 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions and 1/2 teaspoon minced chipotle chile, canned in adobo sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Zom13ie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chipotle Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables