Chipotle Potato Salad
The smoky flavor of chipotle chiles is all the rage these days, so go ahead and add this flavor to your potato salad.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 202
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 31g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 234mg
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 scallions, white and light green parts only, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Add 1 Tbsp. salt, bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes (poke with tip of a knife to check). Drain potatoes. When cool enough to handle, cut each potato into quarters and transfer to a large bowl.
- 2. Sprinkle warm potatoes with vinegar and let stand 10 minutes. Add celery, scallions, chipotles and parsley; stir to combine. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads