Photo: Tara Donne; Styling: Erin Swift
Minced chipotle pepper adds a smoky kick to Chipotle-Lime Guacamole.
This recipe goes with Sausage-Stuffed Fingerling Potatoes
Yield: Makes 3 1/3 cups
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Mash avocados with a fork in a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This