- 48 baked tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 pound lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled jicama
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and diced
- calories 85
- caloriesfromfat 35 %
- fat 3.3 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- monofat 1.5 g
- polyfat 0.8 g
- protein 5.1 g
- carbohydrate 9.1 g
- fiber 1.2 g
- cholesterol 18 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 211 mg
- calcium 44 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on 2 baking sheets.
Combine mayonnaise, chile, and juice, stirring with a whisk.
Combine crab and next 6 ingredients (through celery) in a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture, stirring until well combined. Spoon about 1 tablespoon crab mixture onto each chip. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated; top the chips evenly with avocado.