Chipotle-Lime Corn from Everyday Food
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch(es) scallions thinly sliced
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo chopped
- 3 /12 cup(s) corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add scallions and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add chipotle chile and cook 1 minute. Add corn and water, cover, and cook until corn is warmed through, about 4 minutes. Uncover and cook until liquid is evaporated, about 2 more minutes. Stir in lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chipotle-Lime Corn from Everyday Food Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables