Chipotle Hollandaise Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 3 to 4 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, pureed (about 4 tsp.)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1. Process 1/3 cup egg substitute, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor on high 1 minute; reduce to low speed. With blender running, pour in melted butter in a slow, steady stream. Add minced cilantro, pureed chipotle peppers, and lime juice; process until smooth. Microwave sauce at HIGH 10 to 15 seconds before serving, if desired.
- Note: Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce may be found in the international foods section of your supermarket or in Latin grocery stores.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments