Chipotle Hollandaise Sauce
- 1/3 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons puréed chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Process egg substitute, salt, and pepper in a blender on high 1 minute. Reduce to low speed; with blender running, pour melted butter through food chute in a slow, steady stream. Add minced cilantro, puréed chipotle peppers, and lime juice; process until smooth.
- Note: Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce may be found in the international food section of your supermarket or in Latin grocery stores.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chipotle Hollandaise Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This