Chipotle Grilled Swordfish Steaks
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) fresh swordfish steaks
- 1 bottle(s) Red Bone Alley Smokey Chipotle Aioli
- 1. Brush the swordfish steaks with 1 to 2 ounces of Red Bone Alley Smokey Chipotle Aioli.
- 2. Brush canola oil on the grill grates before placing the steaks onto the grill.
- 3. Place the steaks on a preheated grill at med-high temperature for 2-3 minutes. Turn the swordfish and brush 1 -2 more ounces aioli over the steaks. Remove the steaks from the grill and add more of the chipotle aioli to the top of the steaks before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note