Chipotle-Glazed Pork Sandwiches
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 23.5g
- Carbohydrate: 50.8g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Iron: 3.7mg
- Sodium: 594mg
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Calcium: 74mg
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 6 (2 1/2-ounce) hoagie rolls
- Place pork in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add 2 tablespoons hot sauce, honey, and apple cider. Seal bag, and gently shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours. Drain, reserving marinade.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion and apple; sauté 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce and salt.
- Prepare grill.
- Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of pork. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes on each side or until thermometer registers 160°. Remove from grill, and keep warm.
- Boil reserved marinade in a small saucepan 1 minute.
- Slice pork thinly, and place on bottom halves of rolls; top evenly with onion mixture and marinade. Cover with top halves of rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note