Add flavor to crema Mexicana or sour cream with chipotle chiles, cumin, and lime juice and use as a topping for tacos or other favorite Mexican recipes.
This recipe goes with Beer-battered Salmon Tacos with Chipotle Crema
More From Coastal Living
- 8 ounces sour cream or crema Mexicana
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note