Notes: If making up to 2 days ahead, cover airtight and chill. Freeze extra chilies and adobado sauce.
This recipe goes with Flank Steak Tortitas
Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 36
- Calories from fat: 89%
- Protein: 0.5g
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 18mg
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- 2 canned chipotle chilies in adobado sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican crema or sour cream
- 1. Wearing kitchen gloves, pull out and discard seeds and veins from chilies. Mince chilies.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix chilies, 2 tablespoons of the adobado sauce, and the Mexican crema.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This