Chipotle-Corn Cream Cheese Dip
Notes: Chipotles in adobado sauce can be found at Latino markets or in the international section at supermarkets. Serve dip with baked tortilla chips, sliced toasted cocktail bagels, or raw vegetables.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 27
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Protein: 1.6g
- Fat: 0.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Sodium: 88mg
- Cholesterol: 3.2mg
- 8 ounces each nonfat cream cheese and reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced chipotle chilies in adobado sauce
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 1. With a mixer, beat the cream cheeses together until smooth. Add lime juice and chipotles, and beat to mix well. Stir in corn, then spoon dip into a serving bowl.
- 2. Serve, or cover and chill up until the next day.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chipotle-Corn Cream Cheese Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Dips/Spreads
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Make-Ahead, No-Cook, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American, Southwest
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Cheese
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Calorie, Low Cholesterol, Meatless, Low Saturated Fat, Gluten-Free
- OCCASION: Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, New Year's, Super Bowl
- PUBLICATION: Sunset