Chipotle-Cilantro Roasted New Potatoes
Chipotle chiles add a quick punch of Mexican flavor to marinades, dressings, and side dishes. This dish uses only a small portion of a can of chiles, so cover and refrigerate the extra chiles to use later in the week.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 128
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 324mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered (about 18)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 chipotle chile, canned in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh lime rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Toss quartered potatoes in a large bowl with 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place potatoes on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, stirring once after 25 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl.
- 3. Combine remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil, chipotle chile, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over potatoes, and toss well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This