Chipotle Cilantro Lime Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2/3 cup(s) white rice
- 1 whole(s) limes
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh cilantro
- 1. In a 2 qt. heavy saucepan, heat oil over low heat.
- 2. Add rice and the juice from half of lime. Stir for 1 min.
- 3. Add water and salt. Bring to a full boil.
- 4. Cover and turn down to a simmer over low heat.
- 5. Cook until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed, about 25 min.
- 6. Add the cilantro and the juice from the other half of the lime.
- 7. Fluff with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jeanna77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chipotle Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes