Very goog recipes easy to undersand and work from. I will definitely try it today
Chipotle Chicken Pasta
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper and chipotle pepper, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until red pepper is tender. Stir in corn and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken and return to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and sour cream; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This