- 1 can(s) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, seeded and chopped
- 14.5 ounce(s) diced canned tomatoes
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 1/2 pound(s) round steak, cut into 4-5 pieces
- 1 whole(s) small onion, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low 8-10 hours or on high 4-5 hours.
- Remove meat and shred.
- Place meat in large bowl and add cooking liquid to reach desired consistency.
- Serve wrapped in flour tortillas with shredded cheddar and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martindm20 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note