1. Tightly wrap tortillas in foil. Bake at 350°F about 7 minutes or until softened.
2. Meanwhile, cut Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
3. Use back of spoon to slightly mas beans. Stir in 1/2 cup onions, 1/3 cup of the salsa and chili powder. Spread bean mixture on each tortilla just below center. Sprinkle veggie burger pieces and cheese on top of bean mixture. Fold bottom edges of tortillas over filling. Fold in sides. Roll up. Secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
4. On baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray or lined with parchment paper, place tortilla packages, seam side up. Bake at 350°F about 15 minutes or until heated through and beginning to brown.
5. Arrange lettuce on six serving plates. Top with tortilla packages, removing toothpicks, if used. Spoon remaining 1 cup salsa and sour cream on top. Sprinkle with additional onion if desired.
*NOTE: Lower sodium by substituting dried beans for the canned beans. In medium saucepan combine 3 cups water and 3/4 cup dry pinto beans. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, for 1 hour. Drain. Rinse. Return beans to saucepan. Add 3 cups fresh water. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until beans are tender. Drain. Use as directed above in recipe.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.